This six-ingredient veggie burger fulfilling, packed with fiber, and bursting nutrients to get you through your day. It is easy, fast, and tasty so it makes the perfect low-calory lunch for somebody who's on the move.
6-Ingredient Juice Pulp Veggie Burger [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup juice pulp from juicing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Avocado slices
- Shredded lettuce
- In a mixing bowl, mash the beans and mix in the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and juice pulp.
- Heat a skillet with oil until the oil is hot
- Make four patties and cook two at a time about 5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook another 5 minutes
- Top with shredded lettuce and avocado slices and serve.
If you want to eat it like a real burger, you can use ezekiel sprouted tortillas or take a romaine lettuce leaf and make a lettuce burger.