Homemade eggnog, minus the eggs and cream, but it’s so divine you won’t miss them one bit. Nothing makes it feel like the fall and winter season like a splash of eggnog in your coffee, or even better yet a homemade eggnog latte!
Homemade Eggnog [Vegan]
4 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup cashews, raw
- 2 cups water
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk, full fat
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated if possible!
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a high powered blender, add the raw cashews and water. Blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and sea salt. Blend until well mixed together, under 1 minute.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Serve with freshly grated nutmeg, or a sprinkling of your favorite Holiday spice.
- Coconut Milk