This homemade Cajun seasoning tastes like you're down in New Orleans. It has the perfect amount of salt, smoke, and spice and is a great rub to put on vegetables before throwing them on the grill.
Homemade Cajun Seasoning [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons of cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons of (homemade preferably, but not necessary) Old Bay Seasoning
- Place all of the spices in a jar and shake very well to mix all of the spices.
- Tightly screw a lid onto jar to store the spice blend.