This is the easiest and creamiest green goddess zucchini pasta and ti is loaded with fresh and healthy ingredients. Plus, it'll be on your dinner table in just twenty minutes!
Green Goddess Zucchini Pasta [Vegan]
- 8 oz whole wheat pasta
- 1 zucchini spiralized using a veggie spiralizer or cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice + zest of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- red chili flakes, optional
- cherry tomatoes + 1 tablespoon olive oil, optional
- Boil pasta to al dente according to package. Before draining, reserve ½ cup of pasta cooking water. Drain the pasta and add to a bowl with the spirlized zucchini.
- In a food processor, combine ½ cup pasta cooking water, avocado, spinach, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, zest, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the warm pasta and zucchini. Toss well to combine.
- Top with roasted cherry tomatoes, red chili flakes. Enjoy!
- To roast the cherry tomatoes, pre heat oven to 400°F. Place tomatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast 10-15 minutes.