Healthy chocolate chip cookie bites? Yes, it is possible! These little bundles of joy have a soft core with melted chocolate and a slightly crunchy outside – so good! And the best part, they literally take less than 20 minutes to make. So easy! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites are my new go-to recipe when I’m craving sweets or just want a healthy snack. No regrets, so easy to prepare and so satisfying!
Gooey High-Protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, melted
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the first 7 ingredients in your high-speed blender/ food processor and use the blender stick to mash them down until you have a more or less smooth batter (it's ok if there are still a few chickpea pieces left).
- Place the batter in a bowl, add in the chocolate chips and combine with a spatula.
- Use your hands to form 20 small bite-sized balls and place on the baking tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or store in air-tight container for a week!