This is one of our favorite mocktails because it's so crisp and refreshing. The beverage's spicy bite of ginger is complimented by the tangy sour of lime and a subtle sweetness from the coconut sugar. This recipe is quick, easy, and perfect for a party.
Crisp and Refreshing Ginger Beer Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- 1 ounce fresh ginger juice or juice 1 medium to larger ginger root with juicer
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice from approximately 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup filtered water, to dissolve coconut sugar
- 24 ounces sparkling mineral water, to fill
- Shake the ginger juice, lime juice, coconut sugar and filtered water in a shaker until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher and fill with sparkling mineral water, stirring briefly to combine.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile