This is one of our favorite mocktails because it's so crisp and refreshing. The beverage's spicy bite of ginger is complimented by the tangy sour of lime and a subtle sweetness from the coconut sugar. This recipe is quick, easy, and perfect for a party.
Crisp and Refreshing Ginger Beer Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
Ingredients You Need for Crisp and Refreshing Ginger Beer Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- 1 ounce fresh ginger juice or juice 1 medium to larger ginger root with juicer
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice from approximately 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup filtered water, to dissolve coconut sugar
- 24 ounces sparkling mineral water, to fill
How to Prepare Crisp and Refreshing Ginger Beer Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- Shake the ginger juice, lime juice, coconut sugar and filtered water in a shaker until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher and fill with sparkling mineral water, stirring briefly to combine.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.