These tempeh burgers are the best because they are simple to make, easily transportable, and absolutely delicious. They will make any meat-lover swoon if you’re heading out to a BBQ too! Feel free to add your favorite salad ingredients and spreads; they are very versatile! They also make a great, quick dinner and offer a good protein hit.
Fresh Protein-Powerhouse Tempeh Burgers [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Fresh Protein-Powerhouse Tempeh Burgers [Vegan]
- 4 slices of organic gluten free bread (or your favorite healthy bread)
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 small beetroot grated
- 1 cucumber finely sliced
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 2 large cos lettuce leaves
- ½ a block of organic chickpea tempeh (or your favorite brand of tempeh)
- 2 tablespoons of homemade hummus or pesto
- ½ an avocado finely sliced
- Sprouts and seeds to garnish
How to Prepare Fresh Protein-Powerhouse Tempeh Burgers [Vegan]
- Lay your bread down and spread with your hummus or pesto
- Top with your salad fillings
- Top with tempeh and fresh sprouts
- Top with the final slice of bread and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.