If you’re craving chocolate but have a nut allergy, then these sunbutter cups are perfect for you!
4-Ingredient Sunbutter Cups [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sunbutter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Use parchment muffin cups for easy release. Place liners in a cupcake tin.
- Whisk (by hand or in a mixer) the sunbutter and powdered sugar together until smooth. Scoop out mixture, about 1 1/2 teaspoons each, and form into a ball, then press flat into a disc. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chip and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments until all melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour about 1 tablespoon of chocolate on the bottom of each muffin liner, then press 1 sunbutter disc in the middle and top with the rest of the chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes before serving! Keep in the fridge.