These flourless cookies gain their richness from a generous helping of nut butter. They're then dipped in melted chocolate for extra goodness! Try this recipe with a variety of nut or seed butters to find your favorite.
Flourless Chocolate-Dipped Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together sunflower seed butter and sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Add in flax egg, vanilla, and sea salt and stir until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto prepared cookie sheets. Roll into balls, then press down to flatten slightly.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until solid and golden around the edges. Allow to cool down before handling.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a double boiler (or microwave). When cookies are cool, dip halfway in the melted chocolate or use a spoon to help scoop the chocolate to cover half of each cookie. Allow the cookies to sit so the chocolate will harden, then serve.