These flourless chocolate almond butter protein cookies are supple, simple, only require 4 ingredients, and there's no baking required! You get protein, probiotics, and prebiotics in this lil cookie. The 4 ingredients in here are simple… oats, pitted Medjool dates, natural almond butter, and chocolate protein powder!
Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup packed, pitted Medjool dates (about 12-14)
- 3/4 cup oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons natural runny almond butter
- 1 packet or 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- Put everything into a food processor and pulse until broken up and flour looking.
- Then blend another 3-5 minutes pushing sides down as needed until it start to clump into a sticky ball! If you don’t notice the mixture getting moist at all, then add another 1-2 dates but please give it time before adding this because it does take a while for it to turn sticky so blend at least 3 minutes before considering adding more dates because too many will result in a very oily cookie.
- Once blended, remove and shape into cookies and use a fork to make the classic fork marks.
- Enjoy like this or place in the refrigerator overnight for a more firm texture. Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.