These dark chocolate matcha cups are so easy to make! You've seen all kinds of chocolate cups; but have you ever seen ones with a delicious, earthy matcha filling? Once made, store in the refrigerator, where you can grab them when the chocolate cravings hit.
5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Matcha Cups [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 2 cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1 1/5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon maca
- Line mini muffin pan with liners.
- Add the half of chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl and heat 30 seconds at a time, stirring well in between.
- When the chocolate mixture has melted fill each liner about 1/3 way full.
- Place in freezer to set whilst making the matcha filling
- Blend together the matcha, cashew butter, and maple syrup ingredients in food processor.
- Roll the mixture into little balls, once the first chocolate layer has set add the matcha balls on top of the dark chocolate in each muffin tin.
- Melt remaining dark chocolate the same as before and top off each matcha cup.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes. You can also store in the refrigerator.