With two or three ingredients you can make wonderful healthy truffles! All you need is dried figs and hazelnuts. Optionally, you can dip them into melted chocolate for some extra sweetness and a crunchy shell. We are talking about a nutritious, fast, easy, and delicious treat that will excite young and old people alike.
Fig Truffles [Vegan]
- 7-ounces hazelnuts raw and ground
- 9-ounces dried figs
- 3-ounces vegan chocolate (optional)
- Soak the figs for 3 hours in hot water.
- Then, drain them and blend them until they become a paste.
- Add the hazelnuts (except for a bit) and mix them in to fully incorporate with the figs.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour and roll them into 16 truffles.
- Optionally, dip in melted vegan chocolate and sprinkle a bit of the crushed hazelnuts on top.