Looking for a quick protein shake that will boost your energy levels and provide you with plenty of plant-based protein and healthy fats? This Superfood Protein Shake is packed with essential vitamins and minerals thanks to the addition of several superfoods and healthy seeds. You can enjoy it as a quick healthy breakfast, have it as a mid-morning snack or use it to fuel your workouts. It will help you to cope with stress and keep your energy levels high.
Superfood Protein Shake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Superfood Protein Shake [Vegan]
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 3 ripe bananas, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 large pinches of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- Goji berries (for garnish and extra antioxidants)
How to Prepare Superfood Protein Shake [Vegan]
- Combine almond milk, banana, cacao nibs, maca powder, chia seeds, hemp seeds, vanilla extract and salt in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with goji berries and finely chopped cacao nibs to taste.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 648 | Total Carbs: 102 g | Total Fat: 15 g | Total Protein: 17 g | Total Sodium: 778 g | Total Sugar: 43 g (Per Serving) Calories: 324 | Carbs: 51 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 389 g | Sugar: 22 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.