Looking for a quick protein shake that will boost your energy levels and provide you with plenty of plant-based protein and healthy fats? This Superfood Protein Shake is packed with essential vitamins and minerals thanks to the addition of several superfoods and healthy seeds. You can enjoy it as a quick healthy breakfast, have it as a mid-morning snack or use it to fuel your workouts. It will help you to cope with stress and keep your energy levels high.
Superfood Protein Shake [Vegan]
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 3 ripe bananas, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 large pinches of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- Goji berries (for garnish and extra antioxidants)
- Combine almond milk, banana, cacao nibs, maca powder, chia seeds, hemp seeds, vanilla extract and salt in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with goji berries and finely chopped cacao nibs to taste.
- Chia Seeds
- Goji Berry
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 648 | Total Carbs: 102 g | Total Fat: 15 g | Total Protein: 17 g | Total Sodium: 778 g | Total Sugar: 43 g (Per Serving) Calories: 324 | Carbs: 51 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 389 g | Sugar: 22 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
I hate bananas.. What can I substitute? thanks