This vegetable curry comes together super quick. Rice is warmed in a skillet, broccoli, mushrooms, and peas follow, and everything is seasoned with an array of spices. This dish can be customized with your favorite vegetables, and made spicier if you can handle it. Get creative!
Easy Vegetable Curry [Vegan]
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 2/3 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Chop and rinse broccoli and mushrooms. Add cooked cold rice to a skillet. Add broccoli, mushrooms, peas, and olive oil and stir gently.
- Add spices and mix well. Let cook for about 5-10 minutes until warm and fragrant.
- Top with a squeeze of lemon and serve.