This recipe is super flexible, so don’t stress if you’re missing an ingredient or if you wish to add something else you love. Granola is so incredibly easy to make and stores perfectly in your pantry.
Easy Tahini Granola [Vegan]
- 3 cups of organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of the following nuts: cashews, pecans, pepitas, and walnuts
- 2 tablespoons each of chia seeds, sesame seeds, and hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive or coconut)
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF. Either line your sheet pan or spray with oil to prep. Set that aside. Into a bowl, add the oats, nuts, seeds, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a bowl or small pot, add tahini, maple syrup, and oil. Warm in a microwave or on the stove until blended. Pour over your oat mixture. Stir well.
- Spread out on an even layer on your baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, then stir. I baked for an additional 10 minutes or until golden. Keep a watchful eye because it will burn quickly.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet, then store in your container—no need to refrigerate.
- Enjoy with your favorite plant-based milk, over vegan yogurt, or as a snack.