When you see how easy and delicious these cookies are, they will become your favorites. They are ready in 20 minutes and you can serve them at breakfast or as a delicious snack.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of soy milk
- 1/2 cup or more of whole sugar
- 1 2/3 cups of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Chocolate nuggets, raisins, or dried cranberries to taste
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, soy milk, and sugar until there is a well-combined mixture.
- Add the flour and the yeast, mix until obtaining a dense and sticky mass.
- Incorporate chocolate chips, raisins, or dried cranberries.
- With a spoon of ice cream, take portions of dough and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven and bake the cookies at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Peanut Butter