This simple recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat! The combination of chocolate and mint is always a hit, and this recipe is no exception.
Easy Mint Fudge [Vegan, Paleo]
- 2 cups raw almond butter
- 2/3 cups coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8-12 drops of peppermint essential oil (taste first, add more if needed)
- n a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the almond butter and coconut oil until smooth. This works best if both are slightly warm. You can also accomplish this step with a food processor.
- Add in the cacao powder, maple syrup, sea salt, vanilla powder, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a 8 x 8-inch glass or ceramic pan, lined with plastic wrap for easy removal.
- Allow the fudge to chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours. When you are ready to serve the fudge, cut it into 8-12 pieces (depending on your preference) and serve.