If you're looking for a healthier hummus, you've just found it. This oil-free pumpkin hummus is so quick and easy to make, loaded with health benefits from the chickpeas and pumpkin! The seasonal flavors make it perfect for serving at fall gatherings.
Easy Healthy Pumpkin Hummus [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 can pre-cooked chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (plain, not pie filling)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon natural tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin powder
- Add everything into a food processor and blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Serve with pita chips, blue corn/flax chips, spread on a wrap with veggies, use it as a dip, serve on it a sandwich … any way you like to enjoy hummus!