This easy almond cream cheese has a delicious, authentic flavor. Simply blend blanched almonds with a squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt! This pairs perfectly with bagels and toast. If you do not have a high-speed blender, soak the almonds overnight.
Easy Almond Cream Cheese [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Easy Almond Cream Cheese [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 cup blanched whole almonds (soaked for a few hours if your blender is not strong enough)
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
How to Prepare Easy Almond Cream Cheese [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Simply add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until a smooth paste forms. It may take 1-2 minutes depending on your blender.
- Transfer to a container or little jar and store in the refrigerator for a few days and enjoy.
- Get creative with different flavor combinations or toppings.
Adapted from Cooking With Plants.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Calories: 108 | Carbs: 4g | Fat: 10g | Protein: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Sodium: 5mg Nutrition calculated for eight servings.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.