This dreamy, creamy almond butter chia pudding is so easy to make. All you have to do is throw the main ingredients into a mason jar, shake it up, and then let it sit in the fridge overnight. For this recipe, almond milk is the ideal non-dairy milk to use. Almond butter, plus almond milk? They just go hand-in-hand. Top this chia pudding with anything you like, such as chocolate chips, but it's especially good with banana.
Dreamy Almond Butter and Banana Chia Pudding [Vegan]
For the Chia Pudding:
- 3 tablespoons almond butter, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 banana, sliced
- Nuts, for topping
- Place almond butter, syrup, vanilla and milk in a bowl and stir together.
- Stir in chia seeds by hand.
- Once everything is mixed, pour mixture into a bowl or mason jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Top with extra almond butter and anything else you'd like before serving.