This dreamy, creamy almond butter chia pudding is so easy to make. All you have to do is throw the main ingredients into a mason jar, shake it up, and then let it sit in the fridge overnight. For this recipe, almond milk is the ideal non-dairy milk to use. Almond butter, plus almond milk? They just go hand-in-hand. Top this chia pudding with anything you like, such as chocolate chips, but it's especially good with banana.
Dreamy Almond Butter and Banana Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Dreamy Almond Butter and Banana Chia Pudding [Vegan]
For the Chia Pudding:
- 3 tablespoons almond butter, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 banana, sliced
- Nuts, for topping
How to Prepare Dreamy Almond Butter and Banana Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- Place almond butter, syrup, vanilla and milk in a bowl and stir together.
- Stir in chia seeds by hand.
- Once everything is mixed, pour mixture into a bowl or mason jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Top with extra almond butter and anything else you'd like before serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.