These fruity energy bites have everything you need for a quick pick-me-up in the middle of your day! Hemp hearts, flax, chia seeds, flax seeds, and maca are combined with chocolate chips and vanilla for a healthy treat that tastes like dessert. If you’re looking for a nutrient-dense snack that’s not packaged and processed with tons of added sugars, then this is for you!
Dragon Fruit Energy Balls [Vegan]
- 1 cup oats
- 1 3/4 ounces frozen dragonfruit, pureed
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons maca
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir peanut butter, agave, dragon fruit, and almond milk together. Combine with all the other ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls and store in the refrigerator.