Dark chocolate, banana, and almonds make for an incredible taste combination, so I've made an easy recipe for mouthwatering Chocolate Banana Bonbon Bites.They’re perfect for a sweet treat and healthy boost: all three ingredients are loaded with magnesium. Beware, the sensation of cracking chocolate followed by the sweet taste of banana ice cream makes these Chocolate Banana BonBon Bites irresistible!
Dark Chocolate Banana Bonbon Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 big banana or two small ones, cut into thick slices
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate of your liking
- 1 3/4 ounces raw almonds, crushed
- Put the banana slices in your freezer for at least two hours.
- Break the dark chocolate into squares and put them in a glass bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the glass bowl over boiling water, the bowl shouldn’t touch the water.
- Cover the banana slices with the melted chocolate, using two toothpicks to hold them.
- Roll the chocolate-covered banana slices in the crushed almonds.
- Put the bonbons on a flat surface and place them in the freezer.
- Allow 30 minutes before enjoying!