Curry Roasted Cauliflower is a super easy and delicious side dish. It is ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish and it is also gluten-free, vegan, and paleo! I love cauliflower because it is really versatile and tastes delicious with curry.
Curry Roasted Cauliflower [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Curry Roasted Cauliflower [Vegan]
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces, roughly 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How To Make Curry Roasted Cauliflower [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place all ingredients in a big bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 387 | Total Carbs: 31 g | Total Fat: 27 g | Total Protein: 11 g | Total Sodium: 173 g | Total Sugar: 14 g (Per Serving) Calories: 97 | Carbs: 8 g | Fat: 7 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 43 g | Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile