Curry Roasted Cauliflower is a super easy and delicious side dish. It is ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish and it is also gluten-free, vegan, and paleo! I love cauliflower because it is really versatile and tastes delicious with curry.
Curry Roasted Cauliflower [Vegan]
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces, roughly 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place all ingredients in a big bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.