Crispy and buttery on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside=the equation for a perfect potato wedge. These potato fries are transformed from whole potatoes into buttery and soft fleshed potato wedges with a crisp outer skin infused with seasonings. They are soft on the inside, yet crispy on the outside, and are coated with a buttery-herb mixture that is infused with garlic and seasoned with pepper and pink salt.
Crispy Salt and Pepper Potato Wedges [Vegan]
- 64 ounces of gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
For the Powder:
- 1/4 teaspoon unrefined salt
- Generous sprinkles of cracked pepper or about 1/4 teaspoon of fine pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- Wash and slice potatoes into wedges. Place them into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Assemble powder ingredients by mixing them in a cup, then preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat the potatoes with the oil, vinegar, and the powder then mix everything together.
- Line the potatoes on two trays with parchment paper, and bake them for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft on the inside and crispy on the edges.
- Sprinkle with additional seasonings, S&P, and enjoy!