Cauliflower leaves are actually really tasty when roasted until crispy with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. The stalks taste a bit like actual cauliflower, but the leafy parts taste kind of like that crispy fried "seaweed" that you get from Chinese takeaways. Really yummy! They’re great as a snack and eating cauliflower leaves means less waste. You're eating for the planet in multiple ways. Go you!
Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Leaves [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Leaves [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cauliflower leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to Prepare Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Leaves [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 392°F.
- Trim off the woodiest parts of the stalks (or don’t, but just don’t bother eating them).
- Wash the leaves. Pat dry and arrange on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 5-10 minutes or until the leaves are crispy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.