Cauliflower leaves are actually really tasty when roasted until crispy with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. The stalks taste a bit like actual cauliflower, but the leafy parts taste kind of like that crispy fried "seaweed" that you get from Chinese takeaways. Really yummy! They’re great as a snack and eating cauliflower leaves means less waste. You're eating for the planet in multiple ways. Go you!
Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Leaves [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Leaves [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cauliflower leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How To Make Crispy Roasted Cauliflower Leaves [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 392°F.
- Trim off the woodiest parts of the stalks (or don’t, but just don’t bother eating them).
- Wash the leaves. Pat dry and arrange on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 5-10 minutes or until the leaves are crispy.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile