Some days you just wake up craving cinnamon rolls. C'mon everybody experiences that don't they? Making cinnamon rolls can always seem to be so daunting. Any recipe that calls for yeast comes with second guessing your decision. But when the craving comes and the last thing you want to do is drive to the grocery store, you have to step up to the challenge. However, to make this process just a bit easier, make a cinnamon roll loaf! No need to separate and roll the dough. Just throw the dough in a loaf pan and bake it. In about 45 minutes you can be eating warm, fresh, cinnamon bread with whatever toppings your heart desires. This cinnamon roll loaf is a fun way to eat the classic pastry. You have to try it!
Cinnamon Roll Loaf [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Start by taking your warm vegan milk and make sure its not too hot or you’ll kill the yeast! Add the agave and stir it in then pour the yeast on top to let it bloom for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the Oat Flour, Almond Flour, Baking Powder, Sugar, Salt, and Cinnamon. Stir it up so it’s all combined. In the bowl of milk and yeast add the Applesauce and Vanilla Extract.
- Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir it until everything is fully combined and cover it and let it sit is a warm place for at least 30 minutes. It should be a very wet batter
- Preheat the over to 375°F and once you’ve let your batter rise pour it into a greased bread pan. Optionally you can take some melted coconut oil and cinnamon and mix it together and drizzle on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Then let cool and enjoy with some vegan cream cheese on top!