This cinnamon roll bread pudding is delicious and surprisingly easy to make. Simply chop up some store-bought cinnamon roll dough into little pieces along with an apple, add some non-dairy milk, maple, cinnamon, and vanilla, and bake! This moist, decadent bread pudding is lovely for a sweet brunch or individual ramekins to serve as a dessert with vegan ice cream. Yum!
Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding [Vegan]
- 5 large vegan cinnamon rolls
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with foil and then spray the foil with non-stick spray.
- Combine milk, flax seeds, chia, vanilla, cinnamon, and maple syrup in a high-speed blender for about a minute. Let mixture set for 5-10 minutes until it thickens a little bit.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into large chunks and place in baking dish. Top with chopped apple.
- Pour milk mixture over cinnamon rolls and bake for 1 hour.
- Cool 10 minutes and top with vegan icing if desired.