This festive dessert is made from just ground nuts, no flour at all! Ground almonds or hazelnuts are combined with cashews, cinnamon, and sweetener, poured into snowflake-shaped moulds, and then frozen. The result is a frozen treat that looks gorgeous and crumbles just like snow — perfect for the special snowflakes in your life.
Cinnamon Nut Snow Crystals [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 7 ounces ground almonds or hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons cashews or almonds
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- Approximately 1/3 cup, plus 2 tablespoons water
- Add all ingredients and a scant 1/4 cup of water in a food processor and mix well. Gradually add the rest of the water and continue mixing.
- Spoon your cinnamon mixture into snowflake-shaped silicone moulds. Place the mould in your freezer. About 10 minutes before serving, remove from the freezer and let stand. Serve with cinnamon and agave nectar.