These brownies are absolutely amazing because they're soft, melt in your mouth, and decadent, without having any clue that zucchini is hidden inside. This recipe is straight forward and will surely impress your friends and family! Is there ever a bad time for brownies?
Dark Chocolate Brownies With Zucchini and Walnuts [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- 1 small zucchini
- 5 tablespoons of rice flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate, 60-70 percent cocoa
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of dairy-free milk
- Mix the flaxseed with 3 tablespoons of water.
- Preheat oven to 356°F.
- Wash zucchini and finely grate.
- Chop the chocolate. Put half with coconut oil and a little water in the microwave and melt.
- Meanwhile mix all the dry ingredients. Stir in zucchini, mix with water, and then add the chocolate. Finish with dairy-free milk, chocolate chips, and walnuts. The dough should be relatively thick and homogeneous.
- Place the dough in an oiled rectangular glass pan. Smooth top and bake 20 to 25 min.
- Let stand several hours before eating.