Definitely try this EASY and FAST recipe to have available anytime a sweet tooth craving hits! You won’t regret it.
Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 can coconut milk
- 6 large strawberries – plus extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon agave (optional – depending on sweetness of strawberries)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate
- Combine coconut milk, agave, and 6 large strawberries in a blender. Process until smooth
- Pour coconut strawberry mixture over chia seeds and let set for at least 4 hours or in the fridge overnight
- Divide chia into containers and top with chopped strawberries
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments and then top the chia pudding!