Making this cereal is very easy to make, contains minimal ingredients and is the perfect alternative to supermarket cereals! Serve this with plant-based milk of your choice and top with your favorite fruits. Alternately, you can serve with dairy-free yogurt or on top of a chocolate smoothie bowl!
Chocolate Puffed Cereal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 1 1/2 cups puffed buckwheat
- 1 1/2 cups puffed millet
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
- Heat a small saucepan and add wet ingredients, keep stirring with a spoon until melted.
- Pour into the dry ingredients bowl and mix together well until all ingredients until every things incorporated.
- Line baking paper on a baking tray, pour on mixture, spread out evenly and place in oven.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes, checking and stirring occasionally so it doesn't burn.
- Once cooked take out of the oven and let cool completely.
- Transfer into a airtight jar and enjoy!