Making this cereal is very easy to make, contains minimal ingredients and is the perfect alternative to supermarket cereals! Serve this with plant-based milk of your choice and top with your favorite fruits. Alternately, you can serve with dairy-free yogurt or on top of a chocolate smoothie bowl!
Chocolate Puffed Cereal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Puffed Cereal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 1 1/2 cups puffed buckwheat
- 1 1/2 cups puffed millet
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
How to Prepare Chocolate Puffed Cereal [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
- Heat a small saucepan and add wet ingredients, keep stirring with a spoon until melted.
- Pour into the dry ingredients bowl and mix together well until all ingredients until every things incorporated.
- Line baking paper on a baking tray, pour on mixture, spread out evenly and place in oven.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes, checking and stirring occasionally so it doesn't burn.
- Once cooked take out of the oven and let cool completely.
- Transfer into a airtight jar and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.