Okay, this isn't magic, it's real, which makes it even better! Creamy and delicious chocolate pudding in just 5 minutes made entirely with healthy ingredients. I haven't even told you the best part! It's refined sugar free! Sweetened with dates, there's no added, processed sugars hiding here. This is a pudding you can feel good about whipping up for the kids!
Chocolate Pudding and Banana: Magic in 5 Minutes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 10 dried dates soaked in warm water for 10 min.
- 4 bananas
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times until the bananas and avocados are in small pieces.
- With a spatula, scrape the sides and then blend for 5 minutes, or until it is the consistency that you like.
- Check it out and if you feel you need it to be a little sweeter you can add a little maple syrup.
- Put it to the fridge for a few minutes to cool. The longer it cools the richer it gets.
- To serve, top with whipped coconut cream, walnuts, almonds, fruit, etc.