These crescent cookies make a simple dessert and are infused with essential oils!
Chocolate Crescent Cookies with Essential Oils [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup cold vegan butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2.5 tablespoons corn flour
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 2/3 cups ground almonds
- 2/3 cup raw cocoa powder
- some spelled flour to form
- 8 drops Thieves Essential Oil
- 10 drops Orange
- Knead all the ingredients for the dough, then divide into three portions and let rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a portion of dough from the refrigerator and form into croissants and put some distance on the sheets
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix the sugar with vanilla sugar and essential oil.
- Carefully roll the slightly cooled crescent cookies and allow to cool completely on a grid.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and add the essential oil. Dip the crescent cookies at one end and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Proceed as described with the two other dough portions. Store the crescent cookies in a tightly closed container.