A chocolate chip cashew cheesecake filling sits atop a crispy chocolate cookie crust. This creamy, dreamy cheesecake is the cookie lover's dream! Top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream and additional chocolate chips to really take this dessert to the next level.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake With Chocolate Cookie Crust [Vegan]
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan with a parchment paper circle, spray with nonstick spray, and set aside.
- Stir together all of the crust ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Press into the bottom of the springform pan and set aside until ready to fill with the cheesecake filling.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a high powdered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour the filling into a large bowl and fold in the inside of the scraped vanilla bean and chocolate chips. Pour the filling into the prepared pan with crust.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the middle does not jiggle when shaken. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.