Chocolate Banana Avocado Pudding is a fast and easy recipe for a perfect healthy treat. The avocado is tasteless and makes it so creamy! With a few basic ingredients and a little time to spare, you can have a delicious vegan dessert. It is a basic recipe which is very versatile. Add fresh fruit, nut butters, or even more chocolate to make it your own.
Chocolate Banana Avocado Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice i.e. maple syrup or agave (amount will vary with preferred sweetness)
- 80ml of unsweetened almond milk or any other dairy-free milk (add more or less milk depending on how thick you would like your pudding)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Divide between 2 serving glasses, cover with plastic wrap and chill for a few hours (the flavour is much better if you chill the pudding for at least an hour).
- Before serving, top with raspberries and a drizzle of peanut butter (optional).