Chocolate Banana Avocado Pudding is a fast and easy recipe for a perfect healthy treat. The avocado is tasteless and makes it so creamy! With a few basic ingredients and a little time to spare, you can have a delicious vegan dessert. It is a basic recipe which is very versatile. Add fresh fruit, nut butters, or even more chocolate to make it your own.
Chocolate Banana Avocado Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Banana Avocado Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice i.e. maple syrup or agave (amount will vary with preferred sweetness)
- 80ml of unsweetened almond milk or any other dairy-free milk (add more or less milk depending on how thick you would like your pudding)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to Prepare Chocolate Banana Avocado Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Divide between 2 serving glasses, cover with plastic wrap and chill for a few hours (the flavour is much better if you chill the pudding for at least an hour).
- Before serving, top with raspberries and a drizzle of peanut butter (optional).
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.