This silky smooth Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding is rich and creamy, ready in just 10 minutes! Plant-Based, Dairy-Free, Delicious and Nutritious!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 small soft avocados
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipped cream, plant-based
- 4 strawberries
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, scoop out the meat and place into a food processor or blender.
- Add cacao powder, maple syrup, plant-based milk, vanilla paste and salt, and blend until smooth.
- Melt dark chocolate chips over a hot water bath (bain marie). Once melted, gently fold into the avocado pudding.
- Pour the avocado pudding in 4 small jars and place in the fridge for half an hour to firm up.
- Whip the whipping cream until firm peaks form. Add a spoon of whipped cream on top of each avocado pudding and garnish with strawberries and dark chocolate shavings.