This recipe is great if you are searching for new, innovative ways to incorporate vegetables into your diet! Rather than stuffing your bell peppers with a grain, try out everyone's favorite grainless grain, cauliflower rice. This rice alternative has become so popular that you can likely pick it up at your local grocery store; fresh or frozen!
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package instructions.
- Pour cooked cauliflower rice in a bowl and mix with as much oil, salt, and spices as you like.
- Cut bell peppers in half and remove seeds. Stuff with cauliflower rice.
- Bake at 375°F for about 40 minutes. Longer if you like super soft bell peppers or shorter if you like crispy bell peppers.
- After 40 minutes, put vegan cheese on top. Broil peppers until vegan cheese melts (5 minutes or less).