Sometimes it's nice to reset yourself with a nutrient-dense, vegetable-centric dish.This celeriac stack is the perfect thing! Steamed celeriac slices are layered, drizzled with olive oil, and then topped with a medley of vegetables. Nourishing!
Celeriac Stack [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Celeriac Stack [Vegan]
- 1 celeriac
- 1 handful peas
- 3 chard leaves
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 teaspoon dukkah
- Nuts, olive oil, herbs, seeds, spices, or dried flowers, for garnish (optionsl)
How to Prepare Celeriac Stack [Vegan]
- Clean celeriac, remove peel, and cut into even slices.
- Steam for 10 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile sauté the chard, kale, and any of your other favourite vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- Make a litlle tower with vegetables, adding one slice of celeriac and leafy greens.
- Drizzle with olive oil, vegan butter, or tahini.
- Sprinkle with spices, dulse flakes, hemp seeds, or black seeds.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.