Sometimes it's nice to reset yourself with a nutrient-dense, vegetable-centric dish.This celeriac stack is the perfect thing! Steamed celeriac slices are layered, drizzled with olive oil, and then topped with a medley of vegetables. Nourishing!
Celeriac Stack [Vegan]
- 1 celeriac
- 1 handful peas
- 3 chard leaves
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 teaspoon dukkah
- Nuts, olive oil, herbs, seeds, spices, or dried flowers, for garnish (optionsl)
- Clean celeriac, remove peel, and cut into even slices.
- Steam for 10 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile sauté the chard, kale, and any of your other favourite vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- Make a litlle tower with vegetables, adding one slice of celeriac and leafy greens.
- Drizzle with olive oil, vegan butter, or tahini.
- Sprinkle with spices, dulse flakes, hemp seeds, or black seeds.