Next time you're in the mood for sesame noodles, but trying to be kind to your gut, try these almond carrot noodles. Carrot noodles hold up incredibly well with the almond sauce, giving them a hearty and balanced flavor.
Carrot Noodles With Almond Sesame Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 5 tablespoon water
- Pinch salt
- Tiny pinch garlic powder
- 4-5 large carrots spiralized
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Scallions for topping (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl combine the first 8 ingredients and stir well. Set aside.
- Preheat pan on medium heat. Add coconut oil along with spiralized carrots. Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently until carrots have softened a little. Remove from heat and add sauce. Mix well.
- To plate add carrot noodles with sauce to plate and top with sesame seeds and scallions.