These brownies are almost raw and very simple to make! Rich, dense and super satisfying! 3 simple steps. Blend the no bake brownie ingredients in a food processor. Put some whole walnuts on top. Mix together the caramel ingredients and spread out evenly.
Caramel Brownie [Vegan]
For the No-bake brownies
- 1 cup raw walnuts and 15 extra to add in whole for crunch
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cups fresh dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
For the Caramel topping
- 1 cup vegan dulce de leche
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons agave (optional)
- pinch salt
- Combine all brownie ingredients except the dates in a food processor. Process until finely ground. Add the dates one at a time through the feed tube of the food processor while it is running. (or 2-3 at the time if you don't have a feed tube) You should end up with mix that appears like cake crumbs, but that when pressed, will easily stick together (if the mixture does not hold together well, add more dates). It may seem dry at first, but don’t add any water!!
- Press The brownie mixture into a lined cake pan or mold.
- Add some whole walnuts on top of the brownie.
- Use a small bowl to whisk together the ingredients for the caramel. Spread on top of the brownie evenly.
- Put in fridge or freezer until ready to serve.
- Store in an airtight container.