These bite-sized caramel treats are unbelievably easy to make – all it takes is two ingredients and a little over 30 minutes. You simply set the cocoa butter to melt on a double boiler, mix in the lucuma powder, and pop the caramels in the freezer. The result is stunning, you'll get a delicious, caramel flavored snack that will sate your craving for sweets.
2-Ingredient Caramel Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup melted raw cacao butter
- 1/3 cup raw lucuma powder
- Melt the raw cacao butter in a small pot, use the double boiler method to melt it on the lowest heat setting.
- Mix the cacao butter with the lucuma powder in a small bowl, whisking it until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into a measuring cup to make it easier pour into the chocolate molds.
- Place the chocolate mold onto a hard surface like a cutting board for easy transfer to the freezer and fill the chocolate molds all the way to the top.
- Set them in the freezer for minimum 1/2 hour to chill before eating.