Brussels sprouts, carrots, purple cabbage, shallots, red onions and scallions. All drizzled in the most flavorful sweet chili sauce. This salad is a blend of all time favorite flavors and ingredients. You are going to fall in love.
Brussel Sprouts Salad [Vegan]
- Bag of Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 3 small carrots peeled and cut into small strips
- 1/8 purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Preheat cast iron pan. Add 1 tbsp coconut oil, shallot and a pinch of salt and cook on medium until shallots are crispy but not burned - about 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining coconut oil along with red onion. Cook for 5 minutes until onion is soft, stirring regularly. Add Brussels sprouts, carrots, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly. Add purple cabbage and cook for another 5.
- Next turn off heat and add sweet chili sauce. Combine well. Top with crispy shallots.
- Brussels Sprouts
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile