Making you own nut milk is actually so easy, and you can flavor it however you like! Brazil nuts are great for milking, providing a delicious and distinctive taste!
Brazil Nut Milk [Vegan]
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 8 dates pitted
- 1 quart water or coconut water
- Add the nuts and dates into nut/butter food processor. Press the butter cycle and set for 1 minute and press start.
- Add the coconut water. Press the mix button and press start.
- Pour the milk into a bottle or container by pressing the dispense button and then press start. Lift the lever on top of the tap to let the milk pour into the bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Nut-based Milk