This blueberry loaf has the same moist deliciousness as a muffin but is in bread form! It's sweetened with cane sugar, applesauce, and vanilla and studded with juicy blueberries. Enjoy this bread on its own with a cup of coffee for a sweet breakfast or dress it up with a big scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream.
Blueberry Loaf Bread [Vegan]
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
For the Wet Ingredients:
- Preheat the oven at 375°F
- In a small bowl, add your almond milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all your dry ingredients.
- In a separate small bowl, melt your vegan butter. Add melted butter and almond milk mixture to the dry ingredients and continue adding the rest of the wet ingredients applesauce and vanilla. Mix until everything in well combined. But try not to over mix or beat it!
- Last, add blueberries and gently fold them in.
- Spray a 9 by 5-inch loaf dish and pour the mixture in there, top with extra blueberries and sugar.
- Place in the oven for 37 minutes, then slice and serve.