This Blueberry Buckle is a joy to bake and eat. This is the perfect way to showcase some fresh blueberries or just have one heck of a good dessert on your hands!
Blueberry Buckle [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 egg replacer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened original oat milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar, butter, and egg replacer.
- In a separate bowl, combine two cups of flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the sugar mixture, alternating with milk. Gently fold in blueberries, taking good care not to break them.
- Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter.
- Sprinkle over the cake batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden.