This spooky smoothie bowl is perfect for fall and Halloween! Make it for guests, or just for yourself while you enjoy a scary movie marathon. An amazing and nutritious spooky snack!
Bloody Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Bloody Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup beet, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- blackstrap molasses on top for a spiderweb design
How to Prepare Bloody Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender, starting with the flax seeds, goji berries, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Top with black-strap molasses (optional), making a spiderweb design.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.