This sorbet is incredible. It has a naturally sweet flavor from the strawberries and blackberries and a little bit of agave to help it freeze just right. Serve it garnished with fresh fruit or a dollop of whipped coconut cream to balance our the sweet and citrusy flavors of the sorbet.
Blackberry Strawberry Sorbet [Vegan]
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or other liquid sweetener
- Combine the ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well. Set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Blend the ingredients together. Pour into a freezer-safe dish or stainless steel bowl. Place plastic wrap on top and press directly onto the blended sorbet mixture. Place in freezer.
- Once it is half frozen, remove, blend, and place back in freezer. Repeat 2 more times and then freeze until solid or overnight.
- Scoop and serve.