A black bean wrap is always a good idea. It’s filling, easy, and tasty! Plus, it’s great to bring on the go. This black bean wrap recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner! You can also change it according to your tastes––the possibilities are endless!
Healthy and Delicious Black Bean Wraps [Vegan]
For the Wraps:
- 1 1/2 half cup of beans (sprouted and cooked)
- 1 carrot
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- One cob of corn
- two or three sticks of celery
- 2 persimmons
For the Dressing:
- 1 hachiya persimmon (or half a mango)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Sprout and cook the black beans.
- Chop the ingredients and mix them in a bowl with the black beans.
- Blend the ingredients for the dressing and pour into the salad. Serve a spoonful in a lettuce leaf that you can easily roll into a wrap.