From the sugar cone crust to the colorful speckles of sprinkles on the inside, this vegan cheesecake is perfect for all occasions. The creamy vanilla filling, made from a combination of dairy-free cream cheese and silken tofu, gives the perfect New York-style cheesecake experience.
Birthday Cake Cheesecake With Sugar Cone Crust [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Birthday Cake Cheesecake With Sugar Cone Crust [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 1 box sugar cones, crushed
- 6 tablespoons vegan butter, soft
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Filling:
- 2 8-ounce packages vegan cream cheese
- 2 12.3-ounce packages soft silken tofu
- 1/2 cup agave
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup natural sprinkles (optional)
For the Coconut Whip Topping:
- 1 13.66-ounce can solid coconut cream or 2 13.66-ounce cans of coconut milk chilled in refrigerator overnight
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup natural sprinkles
How to Prepare Birthday Cake Cheesecake With Sugar Cone Crust [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper (optional).
- In a food processor, add the sugar cones, gently pulse until smaller bits remain. Add vegan butter and coconut sugar, pulse a few more times, and then press the mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
To Make the Filling:
- In a food processor add the vegan cream cheese, silken tofu, agave, and vanilla extract, and pulse until smooth and creamy. With mixer on slow, slowly add the cornstarch and flour a little at a time until fully incorporated. Pour the mixture into the spring-form pan and bake for one hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool on a countertop for 1 hour. Top with coconut whip and sprinkles and store in the refrigerator to set for at least 1 hour.
To Make the Topping:
- In the bowl of a standing mixer add the solid coconut and whip until smooth. Sift in the powdered sugar and add the vanilla, and set aside to chill.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 6408 | Total Carbs: 734 g | Total Fat: 338 g | Total Protein: 105 g | Total Sodium: 4814 g | Total Sugar: 416 g Per Serving: Calories: 801 | Carbs: 92 g | Fat: 42 g | Protein: 13 g | Sodium: 602 mg | Sugar: 52 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.