You’ve probably seen the latest fuss with pretty smoothie bowls – they’re all over Instagram! However, they don’t only look incredibly stunning; they’re also wholesome! This smoothie bowl is a mix of bananas and different berries, as well as brazil nuts!
Berry Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- 2 bananas
- A handful of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- A handful of cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- A handful of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 Brazil nuts
- 1 teaspoon baobab powder or acai berry powder (optional; adds extra nutrients)
- A splash of water
- For toppings: avocado, goji berries, frozen blueberries, mulberries (you can use any toppings you like)
- In a blender or food processor, place all ingredients for the smoothie. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and decorate with any topping you have. You can top it with avocado, extra frozen blueberries, goji berries, and mulberries.